Monday, August 13, 2007

Virtual Centre for Digital Media


Tonite I telported to the Virtual Centre for Digital Media site, University Project (150, 84, 23) OR
http://slurl.com/secondlife/University%20Project/150/84/23


While there, I met three avatars and joined in the discussion. I realized that when you happen upon a link or site in SL, you construct meaning by asking questions and observing others.


I also explored the island with one of my new friends. Of course, it is SL.....we flew on magic carpets!!



The web link to this site said that "The field of media arts and technology continues to grow... employers demand...high level of creative and technical competence". This site highlights the transformation from traditional SL learning spaces such as lecture halls to those of pleasing, student designs.


Come and enjoy!!


--Rachelle




No comments:

Post a Comment