Thursday, March 13, 2008

To blog, or not to blog




Sorry--I haven't spent time blogging lately.....But, these past few weeks have been very exciting in Second Life! I have been conducting research in this medium and it has been such a learning experience as I have interviewed 30+ participants to capture their thoughts around adult learning in a virtual environment.
Last Week, I volunteered to Captain the Virtual Aggie Relay for Life (RFL) team in SL benefiting the American Cancer Society. I was told that over $150,000 was raised for ACS in 2007 by 20+ teams and I'm sure the Aggie Group can do some serious work toward the 2008 goal! Go Aggies! Our first fund raiser is 3/17---with a St. Pat's Day Party at the Aggie Beach House. Come join us! --Rachelle
(RSVP me for access)



No comments:

Post a Comment